Save the date for A Dram Come True:
Friday, March 10, 2017
Performance Works, Granville Island
The world’s best whiskies meet the city’s best eats.
A Dram Come True is almost too good to be true. Join us for an evening of discovery and sophistication.
Sample unlimited drams of scotch, gin and other spirits from distilleries from across the globe including Scotland, Japan and India, and speak to the experts behind each creation. Sip an array of wine and craft beer from across the province. Savour food samples from some of the city’s favourite restaurants and eateries.
JUST ANNOUNCED: Along with our fantastic line-up of whiskies from around the world and local beer and spirits, we're excited to feature food from Hawksworth, Savoury City Catering and Gyoza Bar at the event!
2017 Tasting Menu Preview:
- Odd Society Spirits' brand new, locally-distilled whisky
- Glenfarclas 15, 17, and 21 year
- Sonoma Country: 2nd Chance Wheat Whiskey, Rye Whisky, Rye Whisky - Cask Strength, West of Kentucky Bourbon No. 1
- The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve, French Oak Reserve 15 Year and 18 year
- Aberlour 12 year and A'bunadh
- Scapa Skiren and Glansa
- Sons of Vancouver Chili Vodka, Amaretto No. 82, and Vodka Vodka Vodka
- Chuckanut Bay Bourbon
- 2Bar Bourbon
- Okanagan Spirits Rye
- Lohin McKinnon Single Malt Whisky from Central City Brewers
- Dragon Mist Vodka, Gin, Baijiu, and Coffee, Blueberry and Cranberry Liquers
- Parkside Brewery Parkside Dawn Pilsner
- Parkside Pale Ale
- Parkside Graffiti IPA
- Victoria Caledonnian Distillery & Brewery's Twa Cask Whisky, and Twa Cask Speyside
- Macallan 1824 Series Amber
- Macallan 1824 Series Gold
- Highland Park 10 year old
- Highland Park Dark Origins
FINAL SPIRITS AND FOOD LINEUP ANNOUNCED SOON.
Tickets include unlimited food and drink samples.
A fundraiser for the Vancouver Writers Fest.