THE 2016 RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY.
Support the premier literary event in Canada by purchasing a ticket to our 2016 Festival Raffle. For just $20 a ticket, you'll be changing people's lives in our community by connecting them with other readers and writers and fostering conversations that help people reimagine our world, our community, and their place in it.
Raffle tickets will be on sale from 12:00pm on Thursday October 13 - 9:00am on Monday, October 31 and can be purchased online or at Festival events and the Festival Box Office (1398 Cartwight Street).
- VIP Festival Pass to the 2017 Vancouver Writers Fest - Attend as many events as your heart desires with this one-of-a-kind pass. Value: $1500 (2 available).
- Escape to Hollyhock - You and a guest will be rejuvenated after this two-night stay at Hollyhock lifelong learning centre on Cortes Island. Includes meals and ferry travel from Vancouver. Value: $1,000.
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyard Getaway - Escape the rainy Vancouver weather for a weekend at Tinhorn Creek Vineyard in beautiful Osoyoos, BC. Includes a two-night stay at one of Tinhorn Creek's luxury guesthouses overlooking the vineyard. Value: $700.
- Tickets may only be purchased by BC residents 19 years and above
- The four prizes will be allocated to winners in the order in which they were drawn, starting with the two VIP Festival Passes.
- The draw will take place at 11:00am on Monday, October 31st at the Vancouver Writers Fest Office, 202-1398 Cartwright Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H 3R8
- Supported by:
Hollyhock's doors are open from May until October, and we welcome the winner to book their 2017 holiday now, or when we open our doors again in May. We are a charitable organization, focused on providing lifelong learning programs that inspire people to contribute to the creation of just and healthy organizations, communities, and cultures. To learn more, please visit hollyhock.ca.